Sunday, October 22, 2023

Flipping The Switch; It's On!!! Once Again!! It's On!!!.Once Again!! (Part Five)

 Started writing this on a Sunday morning, it's a sacred time; there's spiritual significance in this operation!

Insight we bring and of course Sunday Jazz Continues! we're flipping the switch on, it's on once again! 

Once again its on! I absolve myself of miscues, a dude keeps it moving! knowing before I walk I have to crawl.

Once again its on! but Brotha O took Ice Cube's advice I had to check myself before I wreck myself, not trying to trick myself out there where death crawls.

Flipping the switch on, so once again its on but staying on point! knowing naysayers will stall the proceedings.

Flipping the switch on? naysayers will do what they do but no weapons formed against us would prosper as prayers are answered, fertile soil we're seeding.

Jokers try to snitch on these players, making plea deals like Sidney Powell working against Trump with Fani Willis down here in Georgia?

Can't Truss It like Public Enemy said so once again its on we're not being misled not the Brotha O!

Once again it's on as Brotha O will go for what he knows, out here rolling down I-20 in Atlanta dodging dude swerving in the Infiniti like he pulled a caper! all that clowning around? it was all part of a big ruse.

Once again its on as jokers flip the switch on plotting and scheming like GOP speaker of the house shenanigans; set up by a hateful liason? it's a strategy they'll use.

Damn! as we come through on this Sunday Jazz segment listening to Miles Davis Bitches Brew soon drinks were spiked with that witches brew!

Flipping the switch on now once again it's on! soon many are feeling some kind of way, taking part in rituals.

No comments: