Friday, October 06, 2023

The Friday Mix Vol. 14 (Part Two)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue as the O-Dog Day Party transitions into this Friday Night Fever Edition!

The saga  / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on; we're taking the advice of the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville, we're trying to keep living!

My old school the Louisville Cardinals meets Notre Dame in football tomorrow, the city is on fire!

My old rule is not broken, I try not to get geeked up about those Cardinals! it's like a Love TKO per Teddy Pendergrass I had to let it go / expire!

My old rule is not broken, I try not to get geeked up about these Atlanta Braves down here as they start the NLDS playoffs against the Philadelphia Phillies!

 My old rule is not broken, I'm trying to set it off!  the funk will get freaked up in this piece my constituents know what the deal is! 

An old tool is not broken, this sound still bumps it works for behavior modification! we're checking out this  DJ Steve Adams production called  The Friday Mix Vol. 14 (Part Two)

Check out the playlist and the mix as we get breakbeat scientific!! this is what's up / what it do!! 

Tracklist: 1. Mother - All Funked Up (Original Instrumental Mix) 2. Stefan Groove ft Debbie Sharp - I Wanna Dance (Stefan Groove & Russ Richardson Remix) 3. Jimi Polo - Better Days (Sasha Remix) 4. Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives (K-Boy Mix) 5. Stefan Groove - No Time For Playing 6. Balouga Boys - Everlasting Gobstopper (Main Club Mix) 7. Amos - Let Love Shine (Rhyme Time Prodution Dub Mix) 8. Rhyme Time Productions - You And Me (Hard Mix) 9. Helicopter - On Ya Way 10. Ken Doh - Nakasaki 11. Transformer 2 - Just Can't Get Enough (Ken Doh Remix) 12. Mr Roy - Something About U (Deerstalker Dub) 13. The Lisa Marie Experience - Do That To Me (Mix 2) 14. DJ's Rule - Get Into The Music (Hybrid Mix) 15. Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives 16. Awesome 3 - Don't Go (Kicks Like A Mule Mix) 17. Jac&Hutch - Get Up 18. House Of Virginism - I'll Be There For You (Doya Dododo Doya) Stone's Glamarama Club Mix) 19. Rhythm On The Loose - Break Of Dawn


No comments: