Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Govern Yourself Accordingly Per The Old School Baptist Preacher PT.3

 Nothing new under the sun;  the game has different names,  plus there's more technology.

Nothing new under the sun; I govern myself accordingly taking the old school Baptist preachers advise; I'm battling the wise and otherwise, they're out here trying to rock me..

New school preachers get caught up in things like Ashley Madison scandals, but I got wise to the whole setup;  plans exposed for rocking me / knocking me and my hustle?  I was hip to them after I exercise mental muscle.

Old school / new school / next school realms were studied;  back in the day I dipped down Madison Street and Muhammad Ali Boulevard in Louisville up in the big-bodied Checker Cab; Damn! Damn! Damn! times are still hard on the boulevard, so what's up with you?

Check out this by-product from the lab; the brotha O-Dog will jam; O-Zone will drop the *Good Word*  as we go hard.

Due to ill conduct some are labeled shady like Tom Brady and the New England Patriots!! soon they're caught up in a jam / unpleasant situation; some are left emotionally scarred..

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Govern Yourself Accordingly Per The Old School Baptist Preacher PT.3

No comments: