Monday, September 14, 2015

Back On Schedule (The Monday Morning Blah Edition)

 We're back on schedule, probably for a limited time only!! please!! life is hectic...

This is the *Monday Morning Blah Edition* the Lord we'll have to petition even though the Doors said we couldn't, fanatics will disrespect it

What did we expect? it's like Donald Trump vs Ben Carson  as larceny will be in a fanatics  heart..

What did we expect? getting back to the championship game won't be easy!! reality thumps us upside the head like the St Louis Rams did the Seattle Seahawks

R.I.P. to Moses Malone, I forgot he played down here with the Atlanta Hawks, championships were won with the Philadelphia  76'ers. 

Like Moses and the Ten Commandments O-Zone received these scriptures while O-Dog tells a story with the mixtures...

The devil opposes so *Diplomatic Immunity*  is exercised; God is in the blessing business, so I Exercise Power; *I'm Going In*

It's not Easy Like Sunday Morning per the Commodores!!  we're under scrutiny but still *Taking Care Of Business*  no weapons formed to harm me were working....

Back on schedule but *Monday Morning Blahs*  threaten to derail the train of thought!!  but I know G-O-D is working it out;  tried to do it by myself but it wasn't working...

Business is handled from the A-Town to Pluto and Mars; spotted by the New Horizons but like ISIS in Syria and Iraq trouble is on the horizon!! damn!! it still wasn't working...

....Even told myself I wasn't hurting I tried to play through the pain!! what's the cliche? Play On Player!! 

Back on schedule for a minute or two on this Monday morning; no loathing, fearing or mourning,  I sent up a prayer.

No comments: