Tuesday, September 08, 2015

The Mission Statement: Once Again It’s On!!


So what’s really going on?  I’m trying to use a fresh view / fresh vision as I see this hot mess play out in front of me.

*Random Thoughts From A Brotha*  are expressed after those supposedly funky fresh in the flesh stressed;  the *New Style Gangsters*  tried to front on me.

Meanwhile some play me like Hillary Clinton per her e-mails!! they say they’re done with me, because I didn’t go with the flow.

This mission statement? it’s dropped by a veteran in the game; funk is like George Clinton’s plus this scientific scripture is dropped; at the end of the day? I had to go for what I know.

So whats the real deal? like Cheryl Lynn it’s got to be real!!  that’s the main focus of this mission statement!!  the status quo?  some hate it while others might have it made and don’t know it.

Some fronted on me like it was Tom Brady vs Roger Goodell,  said I had a golden opportunity but actually wanted me to fail;  I act like I know it.

Check out the rest of this article at   The Mission Statement: Once Again It’s On!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: