Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This Is How It’s Going Down : But I’m Just Saying!!


This is how it’s going down / this is what it do; but I’m just saying.

This dude is still down for the cause,  but meeting opposition like Vladimir Putin as  ISIS in Syria is  attacked by Russia; this brotha felt the pressure, so I’m just praying.

Mentioned earlier my battle cry was Lord Help! Lord Help! That’s how I’m playing this.

Who paid attention? I was trying to help the masses with this breakbeat science, check out how I’m saying this..

Who paid attention to what was going down or were they too broke due to economic conditions?

Companies supposedly hired more employees in September but we’ll see how that works out:  meanwhile GOP Presidential Candidates said give me the rock like the Nike T-Shirt but they were  just a bricklayer;  I’m just saying!

Check out the rest of this article at This Is How It’s Going Down : But I’m Just Saying!! | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: