Saturday, September 26, 2015

At The End Of The Day? We're Just Trying To Maintain PT.4

 Whose with me? rolling through America like Pope Francis talking about extremism and inequality..

Going In; actually, we're in it now up to our necks!! some Americans might understand this; what? my philosophy...

I'm Going In!!! flowing through the galaxy like the New Horizons out by Pluto or on a cruise ship like I was in The Carribean..

Damn! Damn! Damn! the Boat capsizes like Gilligan and them,  now I'm out on an island!!  Riders On The Storm like The Doors and Jim Morrison?

Once again it's on!!  no shady dealing like Nathan Deal and them per the Confederate Flag I'm telling you the score again!! like ESPN or maybe Fox Sports.

What's really going on? I was walking through Lenox Mall in Atlanta on this Saturday Morning; saw old dude with a Members Only jacket on plus he had on Rockports.

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: At The End Of The Day? We're Just Trying To Maintain PT.4

No comments: