Monday, September 28, 2015

Wilton Felder f Bobby Womack and Altrinna Grayson -(No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You

 Digital Crate Digging Continues!! we're checking out some soul jazz from  Wilton Felder f Bobby Womack and Altrinna Grayson -with (No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You. 

The world lost a giant today with the passing of Wilton Felder, who was a saxophonist for the fabled Crusaders. Mr. Felder was 75. 

Felder’s passing comes only a year after the death of his lifelong friend and fellow Crusader Joe Sample. Crusaders trombonist Wayne Henderson died in April, 2014, which now leaves drummer Nesbert “Stix” Hooper as the only living Crusader from the original four. 

Mr. Womack passed away on June 27, 2014!! We're losing a lot of soul jazz pioneers people!! Check this out!!

 
Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Wilton Felder f Bobby Womack and Altrinna Grayson -(No Matter How High I Get) I'll Still Be Lookin' Up To You

No comments: