Saturday, September 26, 2015

Chilling / Healing / Soon Coming With The Real Thing PT.3


I was chilling out:  I started a poem on the loose leaf, then transcribed it on the iPhone, damn!!  they keep coming!!

Shady dealing out here in Babylon?  Pope Francis will come to town to reprimand some fools now John Boehner wants to step down!! it’s going down!! word from this dude that keeps drumming.

How was I dealing? O-Zone will break it down!! but how are some running it? either caught out in the streets or trying the corporate route?

It didn’t work; the doctor said it didn’t hurt, per the treatment?  I even got certificates, so let the healing process begin!!  but I had my doubts!!

Like Floyd Mayweather Jr? of course I’ve had my championship bouts!! external and internal!! like George Foreman and Muhammad Ali I had my own rumbles in the jungle.

May weather was just here yesterday and I even fired up the George Foreman grill,  now we just had the Fall Equinox with a SuperMoon / Lunar Eclipse on deck so what’s up / what’s the deal? Reality checks   are cashed,  so you know I stay humble. 

Check out the rest of this article at Chilling / Healing / Soon Coming With The Real Thing PT.3 | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: