Tuesday, September 01, 2015

The Entertainment Business PT.2 (The Saga / Struggle Continues)

It's going down!! oh!!  its business as usual, I-20 Chronicle business will get handled. 

Thoughts are collected / my mind disinfected due to the entertainment business!! wretched / ratchet like The MTV/ VMA Awards; I'm correcting what a vandal did. 

They wrecked it!! negative thoughts were entertained like a Donald Trump presidential campaign!!  I try to get a handle on it. 

Sonic Assaults are unleashed;  I maintained,  dropping breakbeat science,  assisting with the handle kid!!

.... like Jason Kidd,  I'm not playing kid!!  *this is for real / this is for real*  my people need to recognize the pattern.

 I'm not praying?  you've got to be kidding!!  prayers go up and blessings come down;  *recognize the pattern*

 #blacklivesmatter is relevant? you've got to be kidding!!  it's not rhetoric per the Texas sheriff

Co-signed by Allen West, some need to let it rest;  but I was blessed,  as thoughts that were scattered are collected;  now check out this forensic rhetoric as we share it!!

Due to the entertainment business some are stressed; they couldn't see the forest for for the trees...

Some will campaign for it like Kanye West for president;  what? man please!!

During the ongoing arraignment? you couldn't be at ease, no one was benevolent!! they'll mess up your profile like the Tom Brady sketch artist..

That's the entertainment business for you!!  fortunes will plunge like the stock market.

No comments: