Thursday, September 17, 2015

Character and Passion : The Scripture and The Mixture


Concepts are revisited like family reunions held during the Labor Day Holiday. 

It  signaled the point where seasons / reasons change; North and South Korea holding family reunions?  so how will we play? 

Astrologers say watch yourself!!  Jupiter in Virgo opposing Neptune in Pisces and Saturn moves to Sagittarius   

Shake it fast, watch yourself was the advice from Mystikal so what it do? my peace was even disturbed by jokers who were acting nefarious. 

Characters are questionable around this futuristic mystic, but I know how it flow;  the wannabe preacher was trying to drop knowledge on the choir!!

Messages were redundant, but from the Lord?  blessings are abundant,  plus rescue missions are conducted in that final hour.

Those that supposedly run it were like Carly Fiorina vs Donald Trump;  they question my character and passion,  like what I have is hazardous material

I suppose it's like me around these questionable characters; spotted a brotha rocking a blonde Mohawk and  a pink shirt; so what it do?

I suppose it's like me around these questionable characters; some will get played like Ahmed Mohamed and the clock; us Scorpios are always suspicious...

 I suppose it's like me around these questionable characters; jokers are shady like General Motors with the ignition switches..

Character and passion is exhibited per these scriptures and mixtures, please!! we're all in....

Character and passion is exhibited per these scriptures and mixtures; we were wise to the set up!! the matrix architect tried to create a wormhole for us to fall in..

CHECK OUT O-DOG'S CHARACTER AND PASSION MIX

No comments: