Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Outback Chronicles: Assessing The Damage

 These are the outback chronicles; I'm outback on the deck assessing the damage..

A storm blew through, a tree fell down on my deck; reminded that my kind get no respect, the system is stressing us!! if we do or don't they'll damn it!!

What it do? I told you if we do or don't the somebody damned it!! my people are over on Flat Shoals Parkway over in Decatur at Dugans watching the Atlanta Falcons beat the Dallas Cowboys!!

Those are two teams I don't care for so I wasn't worried about the score; kill that noise!! 

Feeling like I'll lose my poise; outback? tree limbs were hanging precariously; reminded of spirits / souls hanging on a string like Loose Ends?   

It's a mess outback, representing some of our lives!! Let the healing process begin!! the brotha O-Dizzle will get loose with the blend 

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: The Outback Chronicles: Assessing The Damage

No comments: