Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Coming and Going PT.3 (Life Is Hectic)

 Once again it's on!! damn!! they had us coming and going: life is hectic...

Mark 6:31 mentioned a lot of coming and going, so whatcha knowing? we're on another level with it...

Previously parking lot pimping but the devil was in it; what? the details, so I set sails;  I had to move on..

Devious ones were waiting in the dark  like Donald Trump as next level moves were derailed, but I sailed; beats will thump, I'm trying to get my groove on!! 

What did I have to prove while on terra firma? previous endeavors failed but I'm not a slow learner, I move on like the Dallas Cowboys signed Brice Butler after Dez Bryant got hurt...

What did I have to prove on terra firma? the system has us coming and going but  like I said I'm nt a slow learner I keep on pushing like Jerry Butler and the Impressions; I was defiant!! I'm trying to make this thing work..

Oh yeah!! I'm trying to work this thing out on local, national, international and intergalactic levels; moving through the universe at a High Velocity...

But we see how society will try to do their thing; they've got us comimg and going, life is hectic!! some employers have their employees working off the clock, meanwhile I'm putting it down, going off, I'm trying to rock!!  but you know authorities will have you under scrutiny..

There was no rest for the weary, plus the outlook for some is bleary!! be aware of the hustle knock, the statute of limitations haven't expired!!   any Diplomatic Immunity?

O-Dog rolled up in the Mothership dipping down I-20 in Atlanta trying to avoid Georgia state troopers that wee posted up!!  while dipping through the community I noticed spots get raided like Fallujah;  the backlash? I found out there's no unity in the community..

Funk is dropped, act like you knew me as I keep it moving avoiding Storm Troopers and Hunger Game Peacekeepers!! they've got us coming and going!!

Once again it's on!! life is hectic but check this Sonic Assault / Steady Bombardment; hunger and thirst in the game keeps us going...

CHECK OUT THIS LIFE IS HECTIC MIX BY O-DOG 

No comments: