Saturday, November 11, 2023

Carolina Cruising: The Return Engagement

 Back from a brief hiatus your dude was out there Carolina Cruising, I guess it can be considered a return engagement.

Rolling on I-85 between Charlotte and Atlanta somebody can understand a brotha when I say there's no Geneva Convention  rules of engagement.

Jokers can get flagrant acting like ongoing conflicts here in Atlanta, Ukraine or even Israeli Hamas War activities!

But we broke north taking a break from it all but still sharpening our abilities. 

Nobody questioned the abilities of  that brother James "Bobby" McCullough from up on West Boulevard up in Charlotte Mecklenburg as we attended his homecoming service.

Love was shown from a brotha to this Westside  / Louiville  / Newburg brotha while he was here; respect shown to how O swerved with this! 

Once again its on as rode through Greenville  / Spartanburg on I-85 listening to Love and Happiness by Al Green on 107.3 Jamz; damn! I heard it again at the fish fry Bobby had instead of a repass!

Southern Soul Music was featured, then they switched it up with Snoop Dogg with the Gin and Juice the clientele got loose even blunts were passed!

That's how he wanted it done but don't be the one to say he lacked Christianity!

While on earth he was a good hearted man who did things his way somebody will understand me!

Back down to earth dipping through I-20 in Atlanta another return engagement just left the Carolinas.

Avoiding the I-85 traffic per the Clemson home game; home again? that's where you'll find us! 


No comments: