Friday, November 03, 2023

Todd Edwards featuring Conquer Jones - Show Me A Sign (Shermanology Remix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Fabulous Friday where it's a blessing to be here!

Flashback Friday dealings are made due to reflections on how the game was played previously, the apparatus deceiving you and me making it rough out here!

Brotha O? waiting on the smoke to clear while the masses? they're numbed into contentment.

Whatcha know? some were succumbing to the ongoing madness, many at least passed out / fell out or fainted.

Who planned it? what, a buffet or feast of souls? apparently it's the devil's strategy.

I had to get away like Ohio Players; running from the devil, I won't let him get me!

My constituents know what the deal will be as this sound is weaponized for the ongoing spiritual warfare per this track from Todd Edwards featuring Conquer Jones asking the Lord;  Show Me A Sign (Shermanology Remix)

Check it out y'all, that's what my people are looking for can you dig it? check us out as we continue to get breakbeat scientific! 


No comments: