Monday, November 13, 2023

FULL VINYL | 90s Hiphop Set (Nostalgia Side B) | 2SHAN@The Moment Studio

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we come through with this Music Monday segment; its going down like this!

The saga  / struggle continues as we continue to broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! from the Eastside to the Westside we're putting it down like this!

Actually? local  / national  / international and intergalactic with this! putting it down on this Monday but check the Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday vibes! nostalgia is another love song I love and I keep playing.

Rolling down Broadway or Muhammad Ali Boulevard in the Buick deuce and a quarter going hard! per the episodes was wondering was I just a foolish dreamer? thought it was all good but these nightmares keep me praying.

Bad reruns play like TV Land or other channels per those memories of past days.

One who succumbs to paranoia? stumbling through darkness or grey area scenarios but I didn't stay I kept it moving plus I told you this dude prays.

Now the music plays as we come through with this FULL VINYL | 90s Hiphop Set (Nostalgia Side B) | 2SHAN@The Moment Studio

Check us out as we get retro-futuristic with it! check out the playlist and the mix as we go for what we know!  

Check this out at FULL VINYL | 90s Hiphop Set (Nostalgia Side B) | 2SHAN@The Moment Studio

No comments: