Wednesday, October 09, 2024

CASSIMM - Live In The Mix [House]

 Brotha O? coming through as Digital Crate Digging Continues, check us out! getting over the hump is the business per this HumpDay Extravaganza!

Whatcha know? we're still broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! 

Human!! but I suddenly felt like a giant standing alone against the world, powerful! but I had to admit when I exercised power I misbehaved with it!! 

Brotha O? out there dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the Honda Accord listening to the Human League trying to exercise power/ seeing what it do / what's up with it!

Wow! pulling up, out there billowing smoke like Biolab in Conyers out off of I-20; then chilling out  waiting in the dark but it seems this lust filled dawn broke like eggshells! 

It's daybreak  / morning time! script flipped, now feeling different like that giant standing alone against the world; now I'm getting myself together; under or breaking spells? 

Coming through with a coping strategy that never fails, dropping this sound with this CASSIMM - Live In The Mix [House] courtesy of Toolroom Records!

Setting this O-Dog Day Party off early so who'll work with me? check out the playlist and the mix! 

Tracklist: 1. Castion - Go Back Right Now 2. Noizu (feat. Madge) - Acid Rain (Rafael Remix) 3. Milk & Sugar, James Hurr - I Love Music 4. Reboot - Enjoy Music (CASSIMM Edit) 5. Niko The Kid - Fortune Teller 6. CASSIMM, Mahalia Fontaine - Hear Me Out 7. Moreno Pezzolato - Say Yes 8. Darius Syrossian, Olive F, (feat. Fountain Sound) - Cereal Groover 9. Mousse T - Horny (Riva Starr Remix) 10. Green Velvet, Marco Lys (feat. Walter Phillips) - Kiss From A Rose 11. Nic Fanciulli (feat. Rob Courtois) - Set Me Free 12. Hardsoul - Deep Inside (CASSIMM Remix) 13. Radio Slave, Audion - Mouth To Mouth (CASSIMM Remix) 14. Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Sgt Slick's Melbourne ReCut) 15. George Kranz - Din Daa Daa (Acapella)


No comments: