Sunday, October 13, 2024

Cutting The Corner (Part Seven)

 Started writing this on a Sunday morning, is there spiritual significance in this operation?

Still moving forward your dude is cutting the corner moving on to next it's an obligation...

...to myself; catch me blasting off from my runway out here off of I-20 in Atlanta! wandering but also wondering; is the dynasty over? they say the Avalon is disappearing!

It was the Toyota flagship; many times? Brotha O was cutting the corner in a white and gray one; I was disappearing..

...in it: you would have caught me cutting the corner from Atlanta to wherever there was no dead end.

My constituents were saying I was missing in action but Brotha O was trying to build it so they'll come / doing his own thing  / doing what he does so you can say it was on purpose my friend!

Partying with a purpose these days; back in the day cutting the corner at Poplar Level Road and Indian Trail in Louisville  / Newburg even had dreams of skyscrapers in Newburg.

Had a dream like MLK, but next level business had me down here in Atlanta cutting the corner in the Buick Regal on MLK and Northside Drive down here on the Southside I emerged.

Mind blown per experiences mentioned by Heatwave due to bearing witness to monstrosities...

...perpetrated by earthlings cutting the corner when they were actually cutting corners; who's for or against us in that ghost forest? possibilities?

Many! we're using an abundance of caution when out here cutting these corners; the smoke and mirrors are not diaphanous.

Plus background sounds are harsh check the rhetoric or even white noise that's not mellifluous.



No comments: