Tuesday, October 01, 2024

▶️ Funky House/House Music ◀️🎵🔥

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way as we chill out in "terrific outcome"  mode;  is what we have to work with, out here standing alone against the world?  but I suddenly feel like a giant!

O-Dog is a short dog like David  from biblical days but exercising power with supreme courage that's how I work it!! damn!!  I feel like Goliath! 

In this smoke and fog enhanced by mirrors?  I misbehaved!! I
refused to be compliant! please!!  I wasn't trying to live that kind of life! 

The corrupt were running things!!  check the ongoing greedflation they blame on Biden Harris that Trump can't fix, check the toil and strife!

....in this world... I'm in conflict with it!!  peace is difficult if
not impossible to find! 

Total chaos?  that's business as usual!! jokers want you to lose your mind! 

But Brotha O is trying to ease your mind with this O-Dog Day Party type of business coming through with this ▶️ Funky House/House Music ◀️🎵🔥 courtesy of DJ Jose Guillen!

Check out the playlist and the mix, this is what's up / what's happening! 

No comments: