It's like this and like that! we're updating this Captain's Log on this Sunday morning a day of reflection / internal inspection!
Trying to show mercy and grace to others like the Lord shows us but I'm going to have to love some from a distance due to their disrespecting!
Brotha O? collecting scattered thoughts from mystic voyages so I can update this Captain's Log; sorry! but this script that's written is not for the movies.
It's rough out here so cosmic debris and residue is mixed with a weird unnatural eloquence!
It's rough and smooth, similar to Nice and Smooth rhyming quick? maybe, but Brotha O is bringing this product straight from a secret garden full of overgrown troubles..
..located within the Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies; coming through with nothing to say per the naysayers? showing us no benevolence!
Some shown they're hated; destitute in discreet / obscure tent subdivisions deep in the woods in the Atlanta metro area!
They fronted on Joe Biden but this Trumpflation is hitting different due to Houthis in Yemen running the Red Sea and Iran running the Strait of Hormuz causing mass hysteria!
Brotha O? still freedom riding like back in the 60's as I blast off from our runway out off of I-20 in Atlanta; deputized by the universe to rock the Brotha O Day Party plus empower the night per this wordsmithing.
Brotha O? still visualizing, realized that the night made us to go along with the city / Louisville / Newburg default settings and it all seems to be working.
Brotha O? it wasn't surprising while updating this Captain's Log that others told me; I would journey with you but it's too dark!
Going for what I know, thriving but were others turned off by the tarnished splendor? they couldn't ride with me they left their vehicles in park.
No comments:
Post a Comment