Coming through on this Monday morning in conjunction with this Labor Day holiday but we're still putting work in!
Clear the runway as we blast off into the universe from our runway out here off of I-20 in Atlanta once again it's on!
Updating the Captains Log when we return somebody's gonna learn today! but arsonists "burned baby burn" then asked if I could dance..
..as the beat bumped check it out as they tried to burn that mother down..
..at the disco inferno representing other aspects of reality; Brotha O said no not dancing with the devil but running like the Ohio Players mentioned per a variety of loud or silent ink with our own hook lines and our own beats? we'll advance..
..to the next level; Brotha O played it like Louie Vega and Monique Bingham and caught an elevator now the universe is calling!
Big balling up in Louisville but like they did against Old Miss but they came up short but we're still in the sport now in Atlanta keeping it real per updating this Captain's Log!
Big stalling due to movements made by the apparatus contributing to the smoke / mirrors / fog!
We spotted the rainbow out on the Eastside off of I-20 in Conyers / Covington but no pot of gold at the end of it, soon were caught out there in clouds that were very ominous.
Damn? was it a return of plumes of smoke from Biolab, sneaky construction of the data center in Social Circle or is it another storm like in this life that made me numinous?
I'm not new to this check previous episodes in this Captain's Log but between the stories? I felt like a target!
Another episode? it's like Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes bad luck in the heart of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment