Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Updating The Captains Log (Part Four) Straight From Our Runway To The Universe

 We're coming through on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way as we put in work manifesting the terrific outcome!

Then we'll update this Captain's Log after dipping down I-20 in Atlanta our gateway / runway to the universe catch us celebrating with the drum..

..per Brotha O Day Partying; we're back on regular scheduled programming after the Labor Day holiday!

Back up in the heart of this thing / back up in the sport per week one of College football! let the games begin / play!

Updating this Captain's Log so what's up? catch me contemplating time! like the Geto Boys concerning the mind it played tricks on the masses similar to Trump Tariffs! these decades blur a truth.

Damn! in the smoke / mirrors / fog glistening decay was hidden! the methods utilized? uncouth! Per the inside joke plus the games played were truth seekers snake bitten by a so called saintly sin? Inside jokers telling a big or a small lie? damn! I see these gatekeepers were at it again!

They didn't want us to win, accusations are heard; what? a Brotha O Day Partyer / nightshift wordsmith up in this with hazardous material plus a dark lingo / lexicon?

Updated the Captains Log in earlier episodes in reference to this, what there's no benevolence or cure for the fading grandeur? soon left Louisville now I'm out past Lexington..

..on I-75 south that section honoring the Tuskegee Airman; I'm not hungry I'm starving!

Manifesting destiny in Atlanta per an internal and external mutiny? soon thriving!

No comments: