Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cliches Play Out In Front Of Me!!

Cliches play out in front of me...the left hand didn't know what the right was doing.

My folks get played out!! others tried to front on me!! bringing insight!! that's what I'm doing!

What's it doing? some were in the darkness..they strayed out in traffic when the lights were green.

You know they'll get hit up!! but I'm going in!! hardhat with the lantern on top was worn!! while observing these scenes.

Others try to hit us up!! oil spills in the Gulf..they tried to point fingers like oil company exectives.. so called dream teams? the best of the best?

Peace be still? it only lasted for a while!! we can't get any rest.

No justice no peace is the catch phrase!! God still blessed his children.

What's up with us? we kept it moving!! unlike Tiger Woods; we weren't through dealing.

But actually we are through dealing with those who are caught up!!

They were playing around with the devil!! dealing with the so called Black Swan..what it do? what were they on? that's how some got caught up?

Thinking of a master plan? Random Thoughts up in the dome are used.

Getting on the one with the masters plan!! what's up man? like Smokie Robinson we cruised.

Tried to roll without him? aura and ego bruised bruised during the process.

Protecting my soul!! doubts about him? the Brotha o!! I ignored that and this.

How did I roll? steady bombardment of the enemy position ..sonic weapons we deploy those.

Cliches play out in front of me..the old school baptist preacher said the devil will oppose.

No comments: