Sunday, May 23, 2010

.....In The Dark...

Listening to the Isley Brothers..big homie was hearing footsteps in the dark.

Whose listening? told them I was rocking the hardhat with the lantern on top!! for those waiting in the dark.

They were waiting for answers!! I found some in front of me when I looked up.

But some haven't stopped hating!! Yememi clerics talk junk ..on the other side Rand Paul talks junk..what do you expect from Kentucky? some kept trying to front on me and you!! in hell's kitchen? bad meals get cooked up.

Plus the books were cooked up in some corporations!! now we have trouble on Wall Street and the EuroZone..some took their money off the top.

Side bets made by gamblers out for a fast buck!! hoping we abort operations!! they want to see us stop.

They want to see us drop out of the race!! told us to come home from the space station like Atlantis..or didn't want us to keep up.

I got wise to the set up!! peeping game!! spotted haters trying to creep up.

....Wasn't sleep up in class!! I did the knowledge..now I pass it on.

...Ghetto passes get issued and revoked!! it's like Bangkok..danger zones are in transition.

Letting go!! another love TKO like Teddy Pendergrass said ...but the vehicle has a slipping transmission.

..But from the get go we've been Transmitting Live with the hardcore style.

Steady bombardment of the enemy position..making things hard for the foul.

Absorbed the hard foul when I drove to the hoop!! unlike the Orlando Magic..points are scored.

Observed the scene..now funky tracks will get looped..but not the one society anoints..not on one accord.

No comments: