Monday, May 10, 2010

On To The Next..

They didn't "holla back at me" ..so I guess it's all over with.

Life goes on...time keeps on ticking..ticking..ticking like Steve Miller...what it do? a clean shaven Dr. Phil said to get over it!!

Whose sticking with the wheeler dealer? getting over the hump with them.

Whose tricking because they've got it? worldwide!! from the A-Town to Louisville!! jackers might dump on them.

Didn't play around with them!! getting stumped with them when questions were asked.

Wrong answers given? others waiting on them!! they were even waiting in the dark..some were rushed by haters that were masked.

In the limelight others basked..some played the role right..like Lena Horne...R.I.P.....like Betty White on SNL others were fronting..resigning like Gordon Brown...charges get trumped up!! it's the by product.

Got my mind right!! once macked..plus a rider!! that was my conduct.

Got my mind right!! who conducted themselves in an orderly fashion?

Slick like BP oil spills...20 20 hindsight used when looking into the future!! with Titans I'm clashing.

Might even by Tennessee Titans...rained on..but the sky will brighten..whose questioning my fashion? didn't have polyester and gators on!! like I was from Detroit.

Second guessing? asking? I'm searching for dark matter..I'm dashing across the universe..I fill the void.

Because I feel the void..the gray matter in the gray area.

Sometimes peace will be still!! avoided the drama..worst case scenario.

But paying for it in the next episode!!from the streets of Baghdad....to the barrio, ghetto and suburbs.

Haters paying for it!! complex street code..knowledge put to use by herbs.

O-Zone curbs his appetite!! herbs and spices didn't enhance things.

Me and O-Dog put work in...all about making advances.

No comments: