Saturday, May 08, 2010

Making It Harder Than It Had To Be PT.2

................some were just sitting ducks.......


Making it harder than it had to be..while others were sitting ducks..what's up? didn't know moving targets were hard to hit.

From the Swat Valley..to the hood...Swat is in the alley..others were lame ducks in the administration...all up in the heart of it.

It's all game....Get Low Like Little Jon and Ying Yang..a brotha ducks down like Buckshot....due to the buckshots.

Just blame the automatic weaponry like in Ohio..and IEDs..all up in these spots.

Just name your usual spots...Afghanistan..Iraq or even India.

Connect the dots....please even in the hood they'll get foul with ya.

Correct the errors in these spots? I doubt if we can...Lord Have Mercy!!

Lord Help!! that's my battle cry..horror and terror is the business...Rebuked The Hostile Takeover...so who'll work with me?

Thats a damn lie!!! I heard the prosecutor tell the judge about me.

That's not gonna fly he said!!! the jury of my peers will doubt me.

Didn't matter if I was a fly guy...in the hood..or Out There beyond the International Space Station or getting played like I was out in the suburbs..with herb or gus.

My thoughts scatter...like people do when gunfire is heard...but some will be sitting ducks.

Played by gamblers out for fast bucks looking for victims of circumstances.

Stranding some out there....down to their last bucks...they were taking risks and chances.

Caught up in Debatable Circumstances being built or torn down?

At the disco...one dances with the devil....listening to heavy metal or the horrorcore sound.

No comments: