Friday, May 07, 2010

Thrown To The Wolves or Thrown Under The Bus?

They threw us to the wolves!! I heard them howling!! some folk will dance with them!!

Minnesota Timberwolves or the Wolfpack from NC State? it's like whoever!! can we advance with them?

Taking a chance with them? caught up in a chain of events ..I don't know...I spotted buses rolling.

It's easy to get thrown under them!! whose soul controlling?

TARC in Louisville...BART out in San Francisco..Marta in Atlanta...they're rolling!! I even spotted short school buses!!

Hope they don't need oil from Deepwater Horizon...who are they surprising?...spotted Greyhound!! rolling down I-95..little homie had work..who'll get played like a clown in the circus?

O-Dog will play the sound!! the rebirth of this!! the brand new funk.

O-Zone playing it like Lebron or D-Wade!! with a brand new dunk.

..but minus the D-Wade drama with his ex-wife and Gabrielle Union..what's the state of the union? I'm in the A-Town..is this the new crunk? no..this is some other other.

Not playing around with these folk!! getting gaffled like the pirates Russsia caught..I'm a revolutionary type of brotha.

Not playing around!! a bruh is no joke!!not joking around with Betty White like Jay-Z..I was cut from anotha or different cloth.

Laying it down in the lab!! putting in the good work..for those waiting on answers..brewing the elixir..the broth.

Playing the sound! sonic rehab takes place!! O-Dog is going off!

Staying down for the cause!! a bruh is not in sync with this world!! the timing is off!

Off by a few degrees..please believe me it's more than six.

Going off with these!! it's the retaliation!! breakbeat science is what a bruh kicks.

Nicks, cuts, and scratches on the mothership..what's up with it?...those waiting in the dark tried to vandalize!!..but were still rolling!

Once again it's on!! heard those folks had a plan..we'll be thrown to the wolves or thrown under the bus....but I'm not fooling with them.

No comments: