Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Using Intuition While In Transition

There's spiritual significance in this operation...blessed and highly favored per the Clark Sisters....whats the deal with this? I felt like I was worthy of better than this! 

What it do? I wasn't waiting in the dark...I kept it moving..it got lonely out there but we kept on running...I felt an obligation to myself to manifest that worthiness! 

As we work this....handling business like Obama in New Jersey; rocking the nation..this is based on using my intuition!

Who will work with this? who will work with me?...whose rolling  like Gov. Christie?  I noticed these earthlings were acting brand new again! 

So were acting brand new again....circulating...in transition...even though jokers told me to trust the system / trust the machine..but then it broke on me! 

They even built a glass house for me..but I threw stones; now the joke is on me! 

Jokers were "assed out"  due to the economy....plus others had pictures taken like Iranian Drones in Israel..whats the deal?  its hard to get your  swag / front on! 

Jokers like me are now in transition using intuition....beats and rhymes were developed by reverse engineering..were trying to get are gather and hunt on! 

Once again its on!! as we use mechanical engineering...check out the industrial strength.....actually we never cut the switch off! 

Unless were in Manhattan..due to Hurricane Sandy...so I stay out there;  its time for transition using intuition...a bruh is getting off!

Whats up man? jokers were letting off rounds like it was Syria...I heard some were in pain.. maybe they understand me...

..Using the brain the Lord blessed us with...dealing with this..during the ongoing  Total Chaos / mass hysteria...using our intuition...while in transition...that's what the plan will be...

No comments: