Monday, October 15, 2012

Whats The Deal? Its Like This And Like That And A

Whats the deal? as presidential candidates prepare for debate...the coach said if you think? you stink!!  you have to play faster!

Whose real compared to what per Les McCann and Eddie Harris?  dude was supposed to be a player player!! but I found out he's a paymaster!

...said its not tricking if you got it...per Mullage..meanwhile  O-Dizzle will put the sound out; let the music play!! he's a big beat blaster...putting it down like this and like that and a!

 Jobs are on the line...like Mike Vick's meanwhile O-Zone will get breakbeat scientific with it...please!! that's the essence of this discipline....who will understand a bruh? 

Where did the mothership land a bruh? I'm down here chilling in the A-Town! 

AKA Atlanta aka Black Hollywood ....so whats good?  please!! you'll get set up...investigated like Jesse Jackson Jr...meanwhile  I'm still handling business...I don't play around! 

Paying attention...no ADHD...please!! I stay down for the cause...an inside joker...why? because...a lot of these folks are funny! 

Some voted for Romney because the Koch Brothers told them; who has a hold on them...where are they from?  who are they with?  they're acting real monkey! 

Over on Glenwood Rd in Decatur a real junkie stole the laptop and flat screen...sold them to the crooked pawn shop....so they could get a couple of hits! 

A punk will be holding up progress;  but like the Costa Concordia ships sink...but earlier..like the captain they said they're putting it down like that and like this! 

They told me I missed it because I stopped stressing it...please!! I wasn't a clone...or one of the Walking Dead...but I was on some other other! 

I told them its like this and like that and a... I wasn't your ordinary brotha!

No comments: