Friday, March 17, 2023

Defected Radio Show Hosted by Rimarkable - 17.03.23

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this Fabulous Friday edition going down in conjunction with the O-Dog Day Party!

The saga / struggle continues as life goes on as the toil and strife goes on; a naysayer will even try to put more pressure on, I told them don’t start with me! 

It’s jumping off from my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta  but the science dropped is universal!

The saga / struggle continues so recognize the pattern, we all have a lot of work to do! 

Another told me “we can’t work with you” but I told myself that’s a good deal, I was already wise to the set up!

Told another I’m working it all out working my way through issues and I can’t let up!

We’re working it all out, O-Dog Day Partying in the midst of this madness per this Defected Radio Show Hosted by Rimarkable – 17.03.23!

We’re going all out!! check out the playlist and the mix as we get breakbeat scientific!! somebody can feel me!!

Check this out at  Defected Radio Show Hosted by Rimarkable - 17.03.23

 

No comments: