Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I Guess It’s The Times We’re Living In (Part Five)

 Check us out as we come through on what I refer to as a Terrible  / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

But per the Book of Psalms "this is the day the Lord has made so let us rejoice and be glad in it",  we're in it to win it! we'll manifest the terrific outcome then pulling out the drum for the celebration  / to let the music play!

But we're not naive opposition is expected from the devil and his advocates! I guess it's the times we're living in! as  previous episodes went down soon tears fell, they even traveled like drops of rain.

Like the California atmospheric river or  ongoing return of the polar vortex winter's second wind froze them, was it an omen symbolizing the pain?

I guess it's the times we're living in, but the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville told us to keep living! the distant future? that's where we're trying to escape to!

Uncertainty awaits,  y'all should know the struggle is real plus the escape route is opaque too!

Who'll work with me and you? debates indicate that no bipartisanship can be expected, check out the polarization in this nation, I guess it's the times we're living in!

But we're working it all out blue collar style like rocking a dark blue uniform with our name stitched on the front! check the byproduct of enhanced lab techniques! this good word and the sound is what we're giving!

Working it all out but sometimes everything is not working, I guess it's the times we're living in! writing, but sometimes it's torn pages with scribbles on them filling up the trash can.

Scattered thoughts not collected like bad debt or reckless like Silicone Valley Bank? words disagree with me, they just don't understand!

The issues? I guess it's the times we're living in, where there's smoke there's fire and it stank so it was hard to sugarcoat them!

The issues ridiculed us but soon pressure was felt from my soul shadows, they said express yourself like Charles Wright and the Watts 103rd Street Band! they told me to drop this insight and they said I could quote them!

No comments: