Sunday, March 26, 2023

I Guess It’s The Times We’re Living In (Part Six)

Check us out as we proceed and continue on this Sunday morning; it's rough out here, I guess it's the times we're living in!

We're broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta not having rallies like Trump out in Waco Texas at Branch Davidian memorials, that's not how we're living!

Out there! endorsements I'm receiving like Nijel Pack and the Miami Hurricanes! some say I was anointed by Sandman Lords Of Dreams! 

 Out there? oh yeah, the mothership still gets good mileage catch me taking mysttic voyages floating through waves of azure. 

 Out there! but damn! like the Chambers Brothers Time Has Come Today so how will I play?  I'm caught up in time's cosmic sweep.

 It's rough sliding through these portals / chambers but I refused to turn to the wild, like Ashford  and Simpson I found a cure

It's rough out here but we’ll continue our tour keeping it pimping player per the player over in Decatur's advice. 

 It's rough out here but it's the times we're living in so we're dodging those whose coping strategy is "criming" ; "it ain't nothing nice". 

Mentioned by Jay Z featuring Beanie Sigel in that track Where I'm From, but don't get us wrong Sunday Jazz Continues even though I used the hip hop reference!

So how will they play me? morality / thought and fashion police will try to have me canceled! I guess it's the times we're living in where there's no benevolence! 

Of course the devil is in the details along with his advocates, I guess it's the times we're living in!

For the course its par, but we'll play it like Tiger Woods in his prime! the blessing business? that's what God is in? 

No comments: