Saturday, July 08, 2023

Automatic Pilot (Part Seven) Check Out How The Style Will Get!

 Digital Crate Digging Continues, don't get us wrong as we drop this good word on this Saturday morning! it's like we're on automatic pilot check out how the style will get as we proceed and continue to do what we do!

The mothership gets good mileage, O-Dog Day Partying in the heart of this thing trying to boost the morale of our constituents! those that are going through..

..it; at the same time encouraging myself per Donald Lawrence and the Tri -City Singers / helping myself; but I  had to admit disoriented dreams had me stuck in a maze.

Yesterday's Flashback Friday vibes? from the Orient to Europe to America there were smoke and mirrors; are we caught up in a Jimi Hendrix Experience Purple Haze?

Fluorescent colored crespuscular billows as the bell tow!! damn! it'll have me and you bracing for impact.

Soon I'm awake, out here like James Brown breaking into a cold one all up in here dripping sweat.

Naysayers want me to quit or forfeit but there'll be none of that we have it on automatic pilot as we proceed and continue broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Players like me stick with it, persistent; even though it's rough out here I'm still on Twitter not supporting Mark Zuckerberg type crooks on Threads; somebody will understand a brotha...

...with the Louisville  / Newburg default settings on automatic pilot check out how the style will get not out here faking the funk per Main Source in pursuit of the prize with feigned interest.

I could see the deal! they emerge from the darkness after waiting with no ravaging desires, not really into it.

It goes down, we were walking in the dark but soon emerged into the light with insight; even  recognizing the value of failure...

...like others should have after they were stuck in a maze; escaping? they'll have a story to tell you.


No comments: