Sunday, July 09, 2023

Ron Trent - Time and Space

 Sunday Jazz Continues, besides gospel music what other kind of music should you listen to on Sunday?

Probably showing my age but I was raised listening to jazz sounds on Sunday curated by Tobe Howard on 1350 WLOU up in Louisville! what more can I say?

Well I can say I still listen to jazz and it's derivatives such as soul jazz / jazzhop  / jazz funk and  jazzdance! 

The saga continues as we go into different directions due to technological advances! 

Check us out, we're taking chances with this house music / jazzdance amalgamation from Ron Trent called Time and Space !

Check us out!! it's  the  third straight week we've featured a Ron Trent track on our Sunday Jazz segment, divine intervention? mysterious like I mentioned earlier but we'll proceed and continue! we're on the case! 

No comments: