Thursday, July 27, 2023

Life Is Hectic / We Felt The Pressure (Part Three)

 Check us out as we come through on this Thankful Thursday where it's a blessing to be here!

We can't front though, life is hectic so we felt the pressure as we broadcast live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta! per Throwback Thursday reflections my constituents can bear witness to it being rough out here!

Life is hectic but reality is respected as I continue putting the work in! I begin as if I was ending, I was planning thoroughly.

Working on tomorrow, with the Jacksons Maybe Tomorrow notion as plans are put in motion but who's working with me?

We felt the pressure from some who were unworthy, they were faking the funk per Main Source! like bitcoin transactions the hacked vanity addresses created messes.

If it ain't one thing its another was the word from Richard Dimple Fields but drama in these cities and fields! there's always something but the Lord blesses.

Check us out as we catch up on our pimping after our updated I-85 Chronicles excursions!

The saga  / struggle continues knowing that life is hectic as we feel the pressure but we kept putting the work in!

Catching a message in the music plus caught the words rolling off the tongue, part of a cool persuasion?

What's the prognosis? analyzed the information per life being hectic! words then applied to the loose leaf with a black ink pen.

What's the prognosis? we felt the pressure per issues glaring like mirrored sands, per lifes ups and downs it's magic and rain.

Who am I? check how I approach this, bear witness to what a black man is thinking.

No comments: