Monday, July 10, 2023

Automatic Pilot (Part Eight)

 Another Monday morning has rolled up on us it’s a blessing  / bonus so how will the style get?

Check us out as we proceed and continue to get breakbeat scientific, we've got it on automatic pilot!

It's not Mamby Pamby Land we know how foul it can get, Brotha O is a veteran in the game! soul miles? probably more than the 250,000 miles on the 1996 Toyota Camry I once had.

Somebody will understand when I say I'm blessed and highly favored like the Clark Sisters! I was even dragged away from the abyss; saved.

I had things on another type of automatic pilot I  misbehaved, even out there with the trifled indiscretions.

Global warming is going down but I was cold with it! but reality kicked in, life has me slowly melting.

Like a factory / foundry smeltering per the manufacturing process God is not through with me yet.

Off the automatic pilot for a moment? sweltering in the heat as the temperature keeps rising but it's still a cold world! you can win on this bet!

Automatic pilot cut back on using a fresh view  / fresh vision but visions of forever? they can be clouded by the smoke and mirrors.

Endorsed by the daughter of chaos, a cynical heart with ruby red lips? she threw doubt into tomorrows. The automatic pilot of reality will unmask her lies that aren't working. Futures are in doubt, we'll have to multitask just to survive; issues? they're so worrisome.

No comments: