Thursday, July 25, 2019

90’s Underground Hip Hop – Rare & Underrated (12 Tracks)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on that Throwback Thursday tip; to the game? we’re hip..
The saga / struggle continues as we go back to the future; through the galaxy? we’ll dip!!
The saga / struggle continues; Throwback Thursday? the Trump Freudian Slip concerning go back to where you came from per The Squad is very revealing..
The saga / struggle continues; getting my flow back after the I-85 trip; I’m not out here in Fortnite Squad Mode; a dude is just chilling..
Mueller enlightening the masses / was the truth told?  Trump claims victory but per Throwback Thursday / back in the day  beats bump like we dipped past Victory Park in Louisville…
Riding down memory lane like I was in the 90’s listening to 90’s Underground Hip Hop – Rare & Underrated (12 Tracks) that’s the deal..
It’s courtesy of Nicola Armellin; check the playlist and the mix!! stuck in those 90’s again,  like the episode at my satellite station?
It’ll work for me, I was telling the homies the 90’s were the golden age of this hip hop music, for getting your mind right it was conducive; know what I’m saying?
00:02 Kamaflaj – When

03:58 God Sunz – Burn U (Unreleased Version)
06:45 The High & The Mighty – It’s All For You

11:17 Kavasci C.I. – Isreal
14:58 Beyond Infinity – Decipher

20:10 Blahzay Blahzay – Good Cop Bad Cop (HDZ Remix)
25:23 Destry – Lookin Back
29:17 D.O.D. – Price Of Fame
33:13 Jamani – Ya’ll Know My Steló
37:38 Skavengaz – Watch Them
40:30 Ghetto Concept – E-Z On Tha Motion
44:30 Hipnotics – No R & B
Check this out at https://t.co/tELKXamTId?amp=1

No comments: