Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The I-20 / Outback Chronicles (The Concept Combo)

Check out this concept combo, we're still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta but it's after handling business in our backyard..

Check out this concept combo, the I-20 Chronicles and The Outback Chronicles as we respond to these and those; it's rough out here, life is hard!!

This summer of 2019 has been hectic, astrologers said Mercury was retrograde expect it; this is serious business!! but some of my constituents think we're goofing off.!!

The funky drummer O-Dizzle Eddie Murphy Delirious?  naw cousin!! we're not joking, but  some of my constituents accused me of being aloof during the standoff.

Life is a bummer sometimes reflected on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can play out either way?  meanwhile I claim the terrific part, catching up on my pimping by parking lot pimping!!  I stand off to the side and let the hustlers hustle and the players play.

Not rolling in a Hummer dipping down I-20 in Atlanta in the Ford Fusion  not worried about Fusion GPS like an irate Republican; O-Zone is a veteran in the sport,  I let the game come to me but sometimes I might create a play.

..or maybe two,  act like you knew!! that's what I told those rolling like Fusion Centers  peeping game.

 They were all in it / flabbergasted!!  the confusion centers on how we deal with it while others were sleeping in the game.

Outback? the grass was cut and bushes trimmed, others were waiting in the dark but we pulled up in the hootpie with the headlights dimmed!!  they spotted us creeping up in the game like time was on our side per Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones.

Not out of it, we're back on the set again trying to put it down!! 2019 is moving fast July is over with as I write this!! the riot? like Puerto Rico or even Hong Kong we incite it, but soon confronted by clones and drones.

 August is on deck as so called King Kong  Trump and Augustus Caesar types disrespect but O-Zone is hip to these games.

Pharaoh will need to let my people go but he's sending more Peacekeepers like it's the Hunger Games.



No comments: