Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Robert Glasper – Black Radio Episode 3

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! it’s going down on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday..
Things can play out either way, my constituents are hip to these menus they know how I play…
…they can see what I’m saying as I drop this good word and come through with the sounds, no delaying!! we’re putting it down like this!!
Some can even see that I’m praying for this world, especially in the midst of this coronavirus..
..aka Covid 19 as we stay on the scene / stay on the case, but still sheltering in place!! if and when we’re out in those streets social distancing and masking but at the moment we’re chilling out listening to Robert Glasper and Black Radio Episode 3
He’s still playing that good music from people he’s collaborated with!! check out the playlist and the mix so you can see!!

No comments: