Oh!! it's been a hot one in more ways than one, it's easy to come undone; following the old school Baptist preachers advice? "Let Us Pray"
O-Zone? earlier he let you know how it's done, but now it's like let us move on!! we're all up in the sport again knowing it's complex..
Danger zones come undone, from Louisville per Breonna Taylor to over in Portland where Trump's Secret Police is marching, what city is next?
Some say Chicago, we'll see how that'll go but I'll tell you what; we'll proceed and continue listening to Mongo Santamaria with his version of Sade's Smooth Operator
Check out how it'll go! check out the players and the track as we continue chilling out, ignoring a hater
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Sam Furnace
- Bass – Ray Martinez
- Bongos, Cowbell, Guiro, Percussion [Other] – Pablo Rosario
- Congas – Mongo Santamaria
- Cuica, Surdo, Shekere, Percussion [Other] – Steve Thornton
- Drums, Timbales – John Andrews
- Piano, Synthesizer [Dx7] – Bob Quaranta
- Tambourine, Percussion [Other, Pandero] – Valtinho
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Tony Hinson
- Trumpet – "E.J." Allen
- Vocals – Ada Chabrier, Denice Nortez Wiener