Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Moving Forward: Now What’s Next? (Part Nine)

 Check us out as we wax poetic on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday!

It’s so named because things can go either way but by now y’all should know how I play; I claim the terrific outcome now I pull out the drum to let the music play...

...plus I have a thing or two to say with this good word; oh, it’s just a little something that’s on my mind!

Breakbeat scientific business is handled! I told you earlier I’m not trying to waste your time or mine!

Check us out as we move forward, backwards is out of the question but you know life comes at you fast!

Now what’s next? one step forward and two steps back is the reality but we fight back with this good word and sounds that blast!

Moving forward but I have to admit, due to past episodes I questioned the validity of my judgment? oh yeah! I wonder sometimes! Now what’s next? the drought had me stranded in the desert, damn! why wander? setbacks and obstacles occur like I was in Afghanistan dodging the Taliban, my vehicle ran over IED’s and land mines! Now what’s next? having Fresh Views / Fresh Visions? it's all lovely!! in my eyes an Aqua wonderland! ...Earth Wind and Fire Boogie Wonderland? so what’s up man? those visions we’re all lies? a mirage? now I’ve got more blues than Bobby Blue Bland!

He told us "ain't no love in the heart of the city" so what’s up man? we fall down but we’ll get up like the gospel song by Donny McClurkin...

Moving forward so what’s next? a veteran in the game knowing the sport is complex but don’t get me wrong we’ll keep playing / well keep working!!

No comments: