Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Wilson Pickett - Don't Knock My Love (Live)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; things can go either way!

As I mentioned before we focus on the terrific outcome now check the celebration as we work towards manifestation! we’re dropping this good word and we’ll let the music play!

But we know how the devil and his advocates will play, some of my constituents understand!

But we know how the devil and his advocates will play, hustles get knocked from Atlanta to Afghanistan!

I already mentioned hustles getting knocked from Louisville / Newburg to Johannesburg, and from Pluto to Mars in previous episodes!

Even Wilson Pickett mentioned Don’t Knock My Love in this back in the day track as we holla back, going into disco / soul / funk modes!

No comments: