Saturday, June 11, 2022

HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful Fix | 11.6.22

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday afternoon but the science dropped is appropriate for any time frame. 

The saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on perpetual by the smoke and mirrors / mind game. 

I mentioned earlier it’s all game, I’m even hearing / seeing things; the voice from somewhere asked; are you the one?

It’s heavy, in more ways than one; they thought I could pull the sky down.

My mind, body and spirit hurts; I mentioned earlier about putting work in / paying the price but was I paying the price of youth?

Declined the offer, unbought and unbossed like Hosea Williams the late civil rights advocate but naysayers are critical about how we act with this, we’re considered arrogant / aloof.

But we’re going off with this, O-Dog Day Partying to this! we’re checking out HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful Fix | 11.6.22 courtesy of beyond72…

Check out the playlist and the mix! this is what’s up / what it do!!

Check this out at HOUSE elements | Deep Soulful Fix | 11.6.22

No comments: