Sunday, February 05, 2023

Don Carlos - Mediterrano

 Sunday Jazz Continues, check us out as we do our due diligence!

Digital Crate Digging Continues also, as we do both simultaneously, my constituents know what the deal is!

Oh no! your homie knows what the real is! while moving forward I didn't burn that bridge after I crossed it!

Oh no! it was part of the path that led me to you, you and you! that's whats up / what it do!!

Secret knowledge was gained, intimate secrets along that street too? peeping game  / seeing what it do l realized I could have lost it!

Or them; I see whats happening, per chapter after chapter in a paradise circus? so true! 

But check out how we're coming through listening to this housemusic / jazzdance from Don Carlos  with a track called Mediterrano!!

It's going down from Italy to the ATL, the sound will caste a spell!! this is whats up / what it do!!

Check this out at  Don Carlos - Mediterrano

No comments: