Saturday, February 25, 2023

Johnny M - Progressive House Mix | 2023 | #03

 

Digital Crate Digging Continues as a Saturday Afternoon shifts into Saturday evening; leading up to our Saturday Night Fever Edition!

We're still broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta, it's going down  / this is how we're living!

Just got off of I-20 in Atlanta as my constituents go to and fro, driving around with that loud aroma! now I'm back in the lab enhancing these lab techniques! 

Still smelling it, damn!! it's on this money I got from the Panola Road QuikTrip in Stonecrest! I'm trying not to flip, somebody will understand a brotha putting it down like this rebuking disaster brinks!

Reversing the jinx as this O-Dog Day Party transitions into the Saturday Night Fever! we're coming through listening to Johnny M - Progressive House Mix | 2023 | #03

Working it all out! catching up on past episodes coming through in deep house modes! check the playlist and the mix to see what the deal will be!

Check this out at Johnny M - Progressive House Mix | 2023 | #03


No comments: