Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Forgiveness - A Deep House Mix

 The saga / struggle continues as we come through with this HumpDay Extravaganza! broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Somebody will understand this breakbeat scientist putting it down like this! but thought and fashion police were tripping! late again" they remarked sarcastically.

Of course while we were up in that mix? there's no metronome to use during this song somebody will understand me! Of course nothing said about a thousand moments that played out in front of me.. ..when I was right on time like the Brothers Johnson check out how I'm responding but of course they'll say I'm wrong.

While we’re caught in this moment of time? once again it’s on!

But once again it's on as we come through with this Forgiveness - A Deep House Mix courtesy of the Confused Bi-Product of a Misinformed Culture!

Once again it's on! check out the playlist and the mix as we O-Dog Day Party to this and at the same time show respect to the culture!

No comments: