Monday, February 02, 2015

I Told Them To Come Correct : (Rebuking The Hostile Takeover) PT.1


We couldn't be at ease!! the catch phrase?  No Justice..No Peace...they didn't *Come Correct*  when they approached me..

What's up with this? a Veteran In The Game!!.. please!! these Pete Carroll types try to make me call stupid plays like Russell Wilson at the goal line!! why were they trying to coach me?

It's All Game!! per Ferguson and NYC chokeholds the system  will encroach on me!!  but like Darren Wilson walking no penalties were called..

Officials were shady; like NBA referees that were paid off; nothing was called!

The Game Is Shady Like Grady;  it could be homie from Sanford and Son or the hospital

.....In the A-Town;  check how games are played or put down!! Blue Cross Blue Shield didn't want to pay them?  you know how it go!!

We rebuke the hostile takeover but some play around!!  sleeping with the enemy that will infiltrate your entity!!

Wasn't cute with it!! no hot style makeover!! so they weren't checking for this brotha; they didn't feel me....

Priorities shift; Visualize The Sequence; this brotha is on to the next..

Priorities shift; in the lab? the frequency was modulated!!  it's Simple But Complex...

Scattered Thoughts?  I collect!!  rebuking the Hostile Takeover...

Haters should Come Correct;  I'm just trying to be myself!! I rebuke the Hot Style Makeover..

CHECK OUT O-DOGS HOSTILE TAKEOVER MIX

No comments: