Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Out There; Outside The Box PT.4 (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday Edition)

                                            *out there*

Please!! we're chilling out on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; what's the perspective?  a lot of these episodes a brotha will try to forget..

...But they remain in my mind like terroristic threats against shopping malls; for a minute a bruh stalls but in my soul / spirit  I know I won't quit or forfiet...

They ask me; was I for or against it? they were like Rudy Giuliani questioning Obama; I told them jokers I'm all about *Freedom*

That's what got me *Outside The Box*  others are Out There misrepresenting themselves like Brian Williams and Bill O'Reilly!!  I see them; wouldn't want to be them..

O-Zone was hip to the deliberate falsehood; who's acting false in the hood?  brothas like me will free them from that prison that they reside in...

But some weren't checking for a brotha; they saw it was a hooptie that I ride in...

I wasn't dipping in a fast car like Joey Logano at the 2015 Daytona 500; plus I'm not up in a H-2 Hummer....

..Not getting 65 miles per gallon in a low perfomance hybrid; I'm rollin with O-Dog; the funky drummer..

Spotted big homie; he was *outside the box* a so called drug runner; they found him in the Ohio River floating..

Spotted big homie; another *outside the boxer* an American or Western European  that went overseas to join ISIS ; they found them in the Euphrates River floating..

Please; this is Pisces season but it's not Float / Float / Float On; like the Floaters; plus a true American Sniper said you can't quote us!!  it's more serious than that.

Please; this American is out there getting hyper!! an *outside the boxer* but  it's no game!!  we get breakbeat scientific with it!! it's more serious than that..

No comments: