Thursday, February 26, 2015

Business As Usual / O-Dog Runs It

O-Dog rocks!!  fireworks shot off like artillery in the Ukraine!!

O-Zone?  I went off into a paranormal state; studied the dynamics of black holes; so what's up mane?

I Visualized The Sequence;  riding the spirits of black souls now coming back to freak this!!  still Outside The Box...

Tried to get through the doors and windows of opportunity; tampering with the locks..

Not criminal minded like KRS-1 and Boogie Down Productions talked about;  but I'm saying....

Some folk are Confused About Things, they act like they're flipping out!!  I don't like the games they're playing...

This brotha used things; praying!! mentioned earlier; That's The Way I Make It...

Meanwhile I heard the rhetoric;  like Rudy Giuliani  politicians talk a good game;  or like Zendaya Coleman fronted on by  Giuliani Rancic they'll defame!! but that's the way they fake it...

Couldn't take it; what will the response be? I took a Mystic Voyage; but now back with it; Droppin Knowledge....

Now work is put in; while others go on strike; The Mothership gets good mileage..

Others get foul with it; but O-Zone was minding and tending!! I let them do what they do!!

O-Dog? he runs it!! his own business!! beat breaking and blending!! he's just doing what he do!!

CHECK OUT THE O-DOG RUNS IT MIX 

No comments: