Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Description PT.2.....

                                *it was stereotypical*
 
Times are hard on the boulevard;  some are already down to Plan Z..

Government can't bail them out; crooked judges in Texas even oppose the Obama immigration policy!! foul is how some jokers will be!! some can't even sell out!! damn!! they're  beyond Plan B...

Understand me? I doubt it; stereotypical; they said I fit the Description..

Rocking an old pair of Rocawear jeans; Nautica Polo and Nautica cologne; the Atlanta Braves hat I'm wearing..

They said it's similar to an old school desparado from Colorado; an updated version..

Especially when they spotted me in the Cutlass Supreme aka old school Cut-Dog; swervin.....

Spotted A-Town Po-Po in the Suburban rolling up on little homie and them; in the Old Fourth Ward down on Boulevard..

Hustles knocked; they're not working!! it's like trying to slow sown ISIS in the Middle East!! I  told you earlier "times are hard on the boulevard"

Hustles are knocked!! some protest per Ferguson / NYC Chokeholds!! others are mentally, emotionally and physically scarred; but on another level...

That's why I stay *Outside The Box*  the system will put you in a chokehold!! I'm  trying to stay off the grid managed by the matrix architect!! I'm tired of dealing with another devil!!

Packing the business suit or pastor's robe!! along with the pitchfork, shovel, pistol, ski-mask, the mace and duct tape....

They'll try to wrap it up in Men's Wearhouse suits;  "gonna love they way they look" in this corrupt state...

No comments: